Saturday, May 17, 2014

My Faster PC 6.0.0.5 (x86) Torrent Download

Version: 6.0.0.5
Category: System|System Miscellaneous
Developer: ConsumerSoft
Size: 14 mb
Seeds: 149Peers: 83


Download Torrent

Find and repair errors, cleanup unneeded files, defragment your drive, backup system files, and more! My Faster PC is considered to be a powerful system diagnostic utility that can help you optimize system performance. Now you can get access to the same tools IT pros use to help turbo-charge slow computers, find bugs and improve disk performance. With a single click, My Faster PC scan your entire system to search out errors and cleanup your system. My Faster PC is programmed to operate in the background, clean the system every month automatically. My Faster PC includes an automatic repair Scheduler, access the Disk Defragmenter and Disk Cleanup, a backup, detailed error reports, the Startup Item tool and more. My Faster PC will make your system fast, error-free, optimized, and in your control.


No comments:

Post a Comment